Our children and young people provide so much of the life and vibrancy of our church community.
We really value our young people and aim to offer them support as they grow into the people that God wants them to be.
We currently have the following groups for young people at Bushey Baptist Church:
- Creche - birth to 2.5 years
- Rainbows - 2.5 yo 6 year
- Sunday Mornings, 10:30-11.30 (held at the church) we have Legacy, a discipleship group for young people aged 11-18. The materials will be suitable for all ages, and where necessary we will split into age-based small discussion groups.
- Sunday Afternoons, Legacy Online will run at 2pm, a virtual discipleship group for all young people aged 11-18. This will be a repeat of the morning session, for those who are choosing not to return to in-person church at this time.
- Monday Evenings, 7.30-9.30 Pulse continues in-person, an outreach group for young people from school years 9-13.
- Tuesday Evenings, 7.15-8.30, Blaze an outreach group for young people from school years 7-9.
- Friday Evenings, 7-8pm, Deeper will continue virtually, a discipleship group for young adults wanting to push deeper into their faith.
Please contact Helen Barker if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or you need more information about any group etc. firstname.lastname@example.org or 07915983893.